Configuring with RouterOS for Authentication
This a document is designed to help configure a RouterOS appliance to use the SNAPx Portal services. The RouterOS configuration needs to have a generic HotSpot configuration before proceeding.
- First download the hotspot folder you would like to use.
- Log into SNAPx and proceed to the Portal you would like to use and capture the Portal ID.
- Go to the hotspot folder you downloaded and edit the alogin.html file.
- In the file you will see the following section where you will need to change the url to https://[YOUR_DOMAIN]/guests/welcome/[portal_id]
- Now you must edit the login.html file.
- Once both files are completed, you now need to upload them to the hotspot folder.
- Run this command in a Terminal window:/ip hotspot walled-garden ip add action=accept disabled=no !dst-address !dst-address-list dst-host=[YOUR_DOMAIN] dst-port=443 \ protocol=tcp server=hotspot1 src-address=<HotSpot IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/xx>!src-address-list
- You should now have an entry in the Walled Garden IP list for your HotSpot.
- Open an New Terminal and enter this command:/ip hotspot walled-garden add dst-host=*.selectnetworx.com server=<HotSpot Name>
- Under your HotSpot click on Server Profiles and click on the server that is not name “Default”.
- Click on the RADIUS tab. Select “Use Radius” and for Location ID set it to the SNAP Id.
- Open a New Terminal and enter this command:/radius add address=<INGRESS IP> comment=SNA_AWS secret=<RADIUS SECRET> service=login,hotspot timeout=5s